Clinical Herbalism at the Wildflower School
Prerequisites: Community Herbcraft Program or testing into
The Wildflower School is pleased to offer this very special ONSITE clinical training program for those wanting to use herbalism in practice with clients.
Part 1/Year 1: What makes this program unique is the exploration of what it means to practice herbalism in a clinical setting drawing from practitioners that have diverse philosophies and backgrounds. Instead of teaching you one way to practice, we introduce you to many practitioners and ways to see clients. The program is 250 hours if taken alone.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently gather information and research health imbalances from clients.About Our Advanced Clinical Herbcraft Program
- Learn Basic Constitutional assessment skills and begin to apply them (reading the body, pulse, and tongue)
- Be able to create holistic and first aid protocols for various health issuees. Be prepared to be exposed to about 150 herbs.
- Gain a deeper understanding of several common chronic pathologies herbalists see in clinic (autoimmune issues, gut health, endocrine disorders, inflammation, infections, pain)
- Gain experience formulating and filling orders from an apothecary garden/bioregional model for clients as well as learning how to follow up in clinic
- Learn foundational concepts in practitionership and business building
- Focused Clinical Theaters on various Imbalances/Seasonal Issues and /or Themes with Clients
- Advanced Materia Medica Homework and Pharmacy Project
- Case Studies Homework and Round Table Reviews
We welcome pracitioners with prior training as well as those who have completed our Community Herbcraft Program.
The schedule is quite rigorous. If you are interested in taking individual intensives, they may be taken individually if there is space. Parts of this program may be joined into by webinar for those with very busy schedules.
Each month is about 60 hours of onsite work with an additional offsite work and projects. Some of the curriculum may be available through webinar for those coming from out of town.
Intensives Include Special Guest Herbalists Every Month as well as current clinical faculty Nicole Telkes, RH, LMT Stephanie Berry Herbalist and LMW and Anneliese Wainwright Herbalist and RN
Intensive 1 Acute Care and Herbal First Aid for Herbalists with Nicole Telkes and Anneliese Wainwright
Intensive 2 Cleansing Correctly for Herbalists with Nicole Telkes and Stephanie Berry
Intensive 3 Nutrition for Herbalists with Nicole Telkes and Charlotte Kikel RH MS, NC, ACN, MCPP
Intensive 4 Balancing Hormones, Endocrine and Reproductive Disorders for Herbalists with Nicole Telkes and Stephanie Berry
Intensive 5 Inflammation and Chronic Disease for Herbalists with Nicole Telkes
Intensive 6 Traditional Healing and Exploring other Herbal Traditions with Nicole Telkes and Will Morris, LAc
Clinical Part 1 250 hour program: $2750 or $500 for individual intensive
Significant discounts if taken with the other programs in the same year. If you apply for all three Year 1 programs and take them in the same year, $4995
Year 2 only upon successful completion of year 1 Clinical Part 2 consists of advanced mentorship clinical rotations and apprenticeships $500-$1500 depending on level of acceptance
Application Fee for Wildflower School Programs$50.00 Add to cart
All Programs Complete Clinical Herbcraft: Introductory, Intermediate, and Advanced Certificate Programs
$5,250.00Add to cart
Registration to hold place in Complete Clinical Program: Home& Family, Community, Clinical$1,250.00 Add to cart