Advanced Herbcraft Clinical &/or Educator Certificate Program: Apply Here
Prerequisite: Completion of Introductory and Intermediate program, or testing into
Clinical Herbcraft Mentorship Certificate Program 250hrs
The Wildflower School is pleased to offer this very special Onsite clinical training program for those wanting to use herbalism in practice with clients. What makes this program unique is the exploration of what it means to practice herbalism in a clinical setting drawing from practitioners that have diverse philosophies and backgrounds. Instead of teaching you one way to practice, we introduce you to many practitioners and ways to see clients. This can be completed after the community herbcraft program or if you already have 295+hours in onsite herbal training, complete an interview and placement test.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently gather information and research health imbalances from clients.
- Learn Basic Constitutional assessment skills and begin to apply them (reading the body, pulse, and tongue)
- Be able to create holistic and first aid protocols for various health issues. Be prepared to be exposed to about 150 herbs.
- Gain a deeper understanding of several common chronic pathologies herbalists see in clinic (autoimmune issues, gut health, endocrine disorders, inflammation, infections, pain)
- Gain experience formulating and filling orders from an apothecary garden/bioregional model for clients as well as learning how to follow up in clinic
- Learn foundational concepts in practitionership and business building
- This path may be new to you or you may be an established clinician that wants to add herbal medicine to your bag of tricks.
The schedule is evenings and 1 weekend day a month. There are 3 levels, and you must complete each one to move on to the next. The mentorship may be completed in 9 months and requires homework. Some classes with guest practitioners may be open to the public. Parts of this program may be joined into by webinar.
2018 Intensives Included Special Guest Herbalists as well as current clinical faculty Nicole Telkes, RH(AHG) Stephanie Berry Herbalist and LMW, Anneliese Wainwright Yoga Therapistand RN, Will Morris LAc, and Charlotte Kikel MS, RH(AHG), CAN
Cost of 2018 Clinical Herbcraft Program Only: $2750, must complete placement test and be interviewed
Payment plans available.