Registration to hold place in Home and Family Introductory Program
Do you have dreams of becoming a herbalist? Join us and learn how to harvest, prepare, and use herbs for wellness and first aid. This basic program is designed for beginners. We can accommodate busy people who only have a bit of time to dedicate, while also preparing students who are entering more in depth programs such as the Community Herbcraft Programor Clinical Herbcraft Program. This course can be completed in 3-6 months. This payment is a nonrefundable deposit to hold space in our Introductory Home and Family Program at the Wildflower School of Botanical Medicine. If you are applying for Intermediate or Advanced Training, there is a separate application and application fee. Once your space is held, we will contact you to help prepare your for upcoming programs.
Successful registration means that you have paid and filled out and submitted the form at the bottom of this page.
2020 Fall Program Schedule Bimonthly on Saturdays from 10-5PM Sept 26, Oct 10, 24, Nov 7, 21st and Dec 5
2021 Spring Schedule begins March 2021
- Foundational concepts in holistic western herbalism to use for yourself and your family
- Herbal First Aid for: the skin, pain, immunity, digestion, beautycare, lung health, sleep, stress, detoxification and energy
- Gain experience making herbal remedies with experienced herbalists
- Learn about harvesting, and processing fresh and dried plant material
- Go on plant walks to learn what grows around you and what your could grow yourself to keep yourself healthy
- Introductions to over 75 herbs
- This program has additional online resources to prepare you for each class.
$849-995( depending on early registration, friends and family, or work trade/scholarship)
Registration and applications can be held for one year.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO FILL OUT THE FORM BEFORE LEAVING THIS PAGE TO PAY BY CLICKING ON THE CART ICON IN THE UPPER RIGHT CORNER OF THE PAGE.
Registrants must 1) pay and 2) have completed the following form