Application for In-Person Programs
For IN PERSON TEXAS STUDENTS. If you would like to join us online, you do not need to apply. You may go here to register
Do you have dreams of becoming a herbalist in 2022? Join us for an exciting journey into bioregional holistic herbalism Upon acceptance, this fee acts as a deposit towards your program. In the case we cannot accept you or you change your mind, we will return it minus a $50 nonrefundable fee.
- Our complete Community Herbcraft Program is offered one time a year from February-September. This is an exciting journey and requires weekends in person, and Weekday evenings can be online or in person. Whenever possible we also livestream in class on weekends. $3749/$3499 early registration
- We also offer an Introductory only Home & Family Herbcraft Program in Spring and Fall that meets 1X every other week in person with additional online learning on our platform. $1495/$1395 early registration
Once you complete an interview we will place you, and then you will then need to register for your space to be held. The remaining balance is due the first day of class or you are accepted for a payment plan. All onsite students will have FULL access to our new expanded online program resources as well as onsite and live-streamed classes. Upon acceptance, applications are good for one calendar year.
2022 In person Programs begin Feb 2022
- Foundational concepts in holistic Western herbalism to take care of yourself and your family
- Herbal First Aid for the skin, pain, immunity, digestion, beauty care, lung health, sleep, stress, detoxification and energy
- Gain experience making herbal remedies with experienced herbalists
- Learn about harvesting, and processing fresh and dried plant material
- Go on plant walks to learn what grows around you and what you could grow yourself to keep yourself healthy
- Introductions to 90-200 herbs
- Additional online resources to prepare you for each class.
Application fee is non-refundable upon acceptance. This fee will be applied toward the balance of your program. $500 additional dollars is required to hold your place in the upcoming program and the rest is due by the first day of classes. If for some reason we cannot accept you we will refund you minus a $50 administrative fee. This deposit will be held for up to one year and may be applied to online or onsite programs.
COVID 19: We follow several enhanced safety measures and have been operating online and/or outdoors since the beginning of the pandemic. Please read our current requirements on the application to determine whether online or in person learning is for you. We have gone back into the classroom with extra safety guidelines, and are happy to outline them for you. We recognize that everyone has a different level of comfort and we strive to make sure everyone feels as safe as possible in person.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO FILL OUT THE FORM BEFORE LEAVING THIS PAGE TO PAY BY CLICKING ON THE CART ICON IN THE UPPER RIGHT CORNER OF THE PAGE.
To be considered as a student you must 1) pay and
2) complete the following form