Registration to hold place in Home & Family Introductory Program
For ONSITE TEXAS STUDENTS
Do you have dreams of becoming a herbalist? Join us and learn how to harvest, prepare, and use herbs for wellness and first aid.
This FULL INTRODUCTORY program is designed for beginners, or those that havent studied for some time. We can accommodate busy people who only have a bit of time to dedicate, while also preparing students who are entering more in-depth Intermediate and Advanced Offerings such as the Community Herbcraft Program or Clinical Herbcraft Program. This course can be completed in 3-6 months. This payment is a nonrefundable registration fee to hold space in our Onsite Introductory Home and Family Program at the Wildflower School of Botanical Medicine and will be deducted from the total price owed. If you are applying for Intermediate or Advanced Training, there is a separate application and application fee. Once your space is held, we will contact you to help prepare you for upcoming programs. The remaining balance is due the first day of class. All onsite students will have FULL access to our new expanded online program resources as well as onsite and live-streamed classes.
COVID 19 Update: due to the unpredictable nature of the ongoing pandemic, we reserve the right to determine if we need to move this class entirely online. By signing up, you agree to take part in a mostly online program with some socially distanced outside options and the schedule will be slightly amended to allow for better retention of material. We also require that all incoming students read and agree to distancing and enhanced safety protocols. Thanks, your health is of the utmost importance to us!
Next Program Schedule Here modified for distancing and safety guidelines
2021 Spring Schedule begins March 2021
- Foundational concepts in holistic Western herbalism to take care of yourself and your family
- Herbal First Aid for the skin, pain, immunity, digestion, beauty care, lung health, sleep, stress, detoxification and energy
- Gain experience making herbal remedies with experienced herbalists
- Learn about harvesting, and processing fresh and dried plant material
- Go on plant walks to learn what grows around you and what you could grow yourself to keep yourself healthy
- Introductions to over 90 herbs
- This program has additional online resources to prepare you for each class.
$1099-$1249 depending on early registration, friends and family, or work-trade/scholarship
Registration and applications will be held for up to one year and applied to online or onsite programs
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO FILL OUT THE FORM BEFORE LEAVING THIS PAGE TO PAY BY CLICKING ON THE CART ICON IN THE UPPER RIGHT CORNER OF THE PAGE.
To hold your place you must 1) pay and
2) have completed the following form