Online Full Programs
The Budding Herbalist Full Introductory Program
A 6 month deep dive into the foundations of Western Vitalist Herbalism with Nicole Telkes RH(AHG).
This course package includes the Introductory HerbCraft Online Program, PLUS a bonus subscription to membership libraries: Materia Medica & Recipes for Resistance.Learn More and Enroll
Medicinal Plants of Texas Full Program
Form a closer relationship with the plants of Texas through sustainable growing, foraging, and medicine making.
Join Nicole Telkes, Author of the Medicinal Plants of Texas, to learn about Learn about the ecoregions of Texas and strategies for growing herbs in them. We will also explore the seasonal shifts and how they affect plants in the Deep South.Learn More and Enroll
Community Herbcraft Full Introductory Program
Our signature 8 month program for those ready to dig deep into herbal wisdom. Feb-Sept.This is an exciting journey that utilizes in person and online learning for students serious about learning bioregional holistic herbalism. We cover introductory and intermediate concepts in herbal preparations, body systems, properties, energetics, botany, permaculture, foundational holistic lifestyle concepts and over 200 herbs.
- Solid understanding of the categorization of herbs by holistic western property and actions
- Advanced preparation and farmacy work creating potent extracts by understanding constituents
- Hands on botanical field identification and harvesting techniques with wild and garden Texas medicinals
- Grasping both Western Anatomy and Physiology as well as Holistic Western Constitutional Medicine(Greek-Physiomedicalist-Michael Moore)
- Over 150 herbs are covered as simples and in basic pairing and triunal formulation
- Permaculture and Gardening for herbalists
- How to offer first aid and herbal products to your community
- Flower essence work and plant sits to connect you to the spirit of herbalism
Subjects include Body Systems and First Aid, Herbal Properties and Energetics from the Western Tradition, Advanced Herbal Preparation and Pharmacy, Advanced Plant identification tools, and building community with herbalism.
This program is a prerequisite to go on to our Advanced Programs, in Clinical Herbalism/and Herbal Educator Program.
Pricing$3749 / $3499 early registration
Some financing available. Inquire during application.
Home and Family Herbcraft
Not ready to commit to the full program? Start with our 3 month program in Austin, TX.
Start your herbal path in our 3 month introductory program, held each Spring and Fall. Perfect for beginners who are just dipping into the world of herbalism and want to learn foundational concepts in healthy lifestyle, herbal first aid, and over 90 plants.
$1495 / $1395 early registrationApply Now
Professional Track Apprenticeship
Continuing education in for those wanting to continue as clinicians or other professional.
This apprenticeship is open to our Community Herbcraft graduates, intermediate or advanced students who want to go deeper with therapeutic work. The Apprenticeship may be somewhat tailored with an emphasis in clinical work, education, or general business building. There are online only options.Apply Now
Online Evergreen Minicourses
Single Downloadable Classes
Living libraries of information available for a monthly subscription fee.
We update and add content to these libraries regularly.